ClickMagick System Status
You trust ClickMagick, and we don't take that lightly. We know there's real money on the line and
we're ridiculously passionate about making sure that ClickMagick just "works", all the time.|
With that said, a serious system error, network outage, or issues with 3rd-party systems could have a
negative effect on your tracking — and you'll always find the most up-to-date info here on this page.
Think you've found a bug we're not aware of? Learn about our Bug Bounty Program below ...
|ClickMagick - No Known Issues
||3rd-Party APIs - No Known Issues
ClickMagick Bug Bounty Program
We work REALLY hard to ensure there are no significant issues with the system that would interfere
with your click processing, conversion tracking, or anything else that could harm your business.
And in an effort to help us identify and fix bugs as quickly as possible we've created the
ClickMagick Bug Bounty Program which pays up to $1,000+ for being the first to
report a bug or security issue.
Here's how the program works, and the rules that go with it ...
- ClickMagick's Bug Bounty Program rewards you for being the first to report a bug
or security issue — anywhere from $100 to $1,000+ based on the severity of the issue.
- The following bugs do NOT qualify:
- Bugs that cause only minor user interface issues and/or are not security related
- Bugs that don't affect the latest version of a modern browser (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari)
- Bugs requiring unlikely user interaction or that affect less than 10% of clicks or conversions
- Bugs that have already been submitted or that are already listed on this page
- If you think you've found a bug or security issue, please email us at
Do not include any attachments. Rather, send a detailed description of what you've
found or — better yet — a screen-capture video demonstrating the bug or issue.
- If the bug you report is confirmed, your bounty will be sent via PayPal within 24 hours.
Thanks for your help. We, and the entire ClickMagick community, appreciate it!